Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
- Develop native Kotlin/Android applications
- Design user interfaces and functions as planned
- Write Unit and UI tests, participate in developer testing
- Take part in requirements gathering, project and technical planning
- Participate in product roadmap planning
- Stay up to date with current technology trends in Android development
- Continuous learning
- Work closely with teammates, helping each other
- Process driven with a keen eye for detail and quality
- Team player with a positive, open minded and friendly attitude
- Eager to learn and improve in both soft and technical skills
- Proactive in finding solutions, adding constructive ideas
- Customer focused attitude
- Taking responsibility
- 2+ years of experience in Android development
- MVVM, DI (Dagger 2, Dagger Hilt)
- Android SDK, Jetpack and Material libraries
- Networking (Retrofit, OkHttp, REST, OAuth)
- Firebase (Crashlytics, Analytics)
Nice to have:
- ReactiveX (RxJava, RxKotlin)
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests
- SOLID, clean code knowledge
- CI/CD, gradle, lint rules
- Play Store, distribution experience
- Experience in other platforms, web, backend, frontend
- Diverse projects: In each assignment there is always something new either on the technical or on the business side that helps you grow.
- Cutting edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help each other to reach the common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually as well, and coordinate work so it aligns with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are team gatherings on a regular schedule where colleagues can share their knowledge, and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who you can turn to with professional issues as well as with personal ones.