Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
- Develop web applications in a team (solutions based on using the newest technologies)
- Design and estimate user stories, participate in the system design
- Design user interfaces and functions as planned
- Participate in product roadmap design
- Recognize different industries, developing applications which are used in the environment of small and large companies
- Write unit and end-to-end tests, participate in developer testing
- Stay up to date with current technology trends in web development
- Process driven with a keen eye for detail and quality
- Team player with a positive, friendly attitude
- Eager to learn and improve
- Proactive in finding solutions
- Customer focused attitude
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- English knowledge – Professional working proficiency
- Overall knowledge of the Angular framework (eg.: performance; component, pipe, service types and their life cycles; forms, change detection; SSR)
- HTML, SASS, UI framework knowledge (eg.: Bootstrap, Material, PrimeNG)
- State management (eg.: NgRx, Akita)
- Comprehensive knowledge of RxJS (eg.: observable and subject types, operators, error-handling)
- Unit/E2E testing
Nice to have
- Other frontend technologies (React, Vue.js)
- Knowledge of backend technologies (NodeJS, .Net Core, Java)
- DevOps, Cloud, Serverless
- Experience/Interest in other platforms, eg.: cross-platform, mobile development
- Diverse projects: In each assignment there is always something new either on the technical or on the business side that helps you grow.
- Cutting edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help each other to reach the common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually as well, and coordinate work so as it should align with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are team gatherings on a regular schedule where colleagues can share their knowledge, and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who you can turn to with professional issues as well as with personal ones.
If you are interested in this role, please contact us on email@example.com or choose easy apply.