If you’re someone who have a passion for content creation, data & technology, and can thrive in a
fun, people-centric company – then you’ve found your place!
Make an impact with our amazing data solutions and get the most out of Hiflylabs’ pioneering company culture!
We’re seeking a mid-level technical copywriter to be part of the Marketing Team by supporting service marketing and content creation in the field of data technologies.
You will create and write different types of communications for projects that support the Hiflylabs brand.
What we do
We create business value in a world full of data. In a world where data always begins and ends with people. Trust, transparency, and camaraderie are cornerstones of Hiflylabs’ people-centric culture, creating an environment where people can thrive. Being part of Hiflylabs means being part of a journey that strives for both personal and corporate growth.
- The Leading Data Consulting Agency in Hungary
- One among the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CEE
- Intelligent company of the year 2019
- ~150 employees, no. doubled during the pandemic
- Founded by the pioneers of the data science revolution in Hungary
- Small enough to be personal, large enough to serve large industry leaders
Who we are
We are music lovers, world travelers, foodies, wall climbers, runners, paragliders, literature lovers, video gamers, board gamers, fishermen, cyclists, photographers, and all sorts of others… families, singles, happy! You’re sure to find someone you resonate with at the same frequency.
What you’ll do
- Create content that can enhance Hiflylabs’s trusted advisor role on the market (technical blog posts, white papers, case studies, playbooks, etc.)
- Build opinion leader profiles on Linkedin with high-quality professional content and support it with ghostwriting
- Write case studies about past projects to build authority and generate sales
- Support the creation of service or company brochures with copywriting
- Create sales emails or direct mail letters which can provide relevant information to readers
- Develop website copy intended to promote services
- Act as a “bridge” between developer and marketing teams
- Copyedit and proofread technical guides and technical articles (for tone of voice, and with support from wider team)
- Assist wider team in increasing engagement and conversion rates through compelling copywriting
What you’ll need to succeed
- A cross-functional, collaborative team-player mindset
- Ability to distill technical content into clear, compelling messaging
- Professional background in data or software development OR
- Experience in technical copywriting (software development /and data analytics / data engineering / data science topics) is an advantage
- Excellent written English
- Strong communication ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn about the latest technologies
- BA/MA University degree
What you’ll get
- Meaningful and impactful projects
- Diverse professional challenges
- Full empowerment
- Flexible ways of working
- Balanced life
- Mentoring from your first day
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Supportive corporate culture
- Lots of fun