Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors. We are currently looking for a new colleague for the following role:
- Participate in our international data projects as an ETL developer/Data Engineer
- Design and build data pipelines mostly on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Design, develop, and test solutions to extract and transfer data from source systems
- in on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Create data transformations
- Create complex data-driven solutions
- ETL tool development background: preferably Matillion or Talend Open Studio (or Oracle ODI, SAS DIS, etc…)
- Sound conceptual understanding and practical experience of data modeling and ETL processing
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Able to work independently and reliably
- Proactive, eager to learn
- At least intermediate proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Willingness to work with overseas clients
- Experience with cloud DWHs (Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery)
- Experience in cloud data management, preferably in AWS or GCP data stack components (primarily batch data management, storage, loading, transformation of structured data structures, Data Lake storage and management tools)
- Skilled in data warehouse design and implementation
- Diverse projects: In each assignment, there is always something new, either on the technical or the business side, that helps you grow.
- Cutting-edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools of data engineering.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help one another to reach a common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually and coordinate work to align with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are regular team gatherings where colleagues can share their knowledge and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements, we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who helps and supports you, and also who is available for you to turn to with professional and personal issues