Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
What will you do?
- Design and build data pipelines
- Design, develop, and test solutions to extract and transfer data from source systems in on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Create data transformations
- Create complex data-driven solutions
- Thorough knowledge of at least one on-premise or cloud-based database management solution and hands-on experience with batch processing, storing, loading, and transforming structured datasets
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Experience in using Python for data management
- Be comfortable with working in a small team
- Be able to work independently and reliably
- Be proactive
- Be eager to learn
- At least intermediate proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP data stack, and hands-on experience with batch processing, storing, loading, and transforming structured datasets, data lake storage, and management experience
- stream processing experience
- Spark or Databricks experience
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with cloud infrastructure design, scaling, and implementation
- Experience with data warehouse design and implementation
- Technical team leading experience
- Diverse projects: In each assignment, there is always something new, either on the technical or the business side, that helps you grow.
- Cutting-edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools of data engineering.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help one another to reach a common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually and coordinate work to align with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are regular team gatherings where colleagues can share their knowledge and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements, we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who you can turn to with professional and personal issues.