Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
What you will do?
- Discovering, understanding, overviewing, and proposing solutions to clients’ business problems that can be solved on the basis of data visualization
- Assessing, coordinating the clients dashboarding needs, and proactively proposing dashboard, KPI and information hierarchy that fits the business questions
- Designing and developing executive and tactical (rarely operational) dashboards, considering best practices of data visualization and the specific needs of the client, especially the business question they are looking for an answer to
- Supporting of data analysis projects with the presentation of the results of exploratory analyses and the visual presentation of data analysis results (e.g. machine learning predictions and their accuracy)
- Cooperating with colleagues form different areas, like data platform developers, data analysts, consultants, depending on the content of the project and the composition of the project team
- Creating the visualization data model behind the dashboard as needed
- Supporting the team in relation to the development of the professional knowledge base
What do you need to apply to this role?
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of PowerBI and/or Tableau tools
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Analytical, numerical skills and precision, analysis and control of complex topics
- Client management skills (You can handle professional discussions about the content of dashboards)
- Good prioritizing skills
- Fluent in both, written and spoken English
- Flexibility and humour
- Professional qualification (Business / Economics, Engineering, Statistics or IT)
What is good to have?
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau
- Knowledge of Looker
- Business consultant (Big4 or top-tier consultants) or large company CxO support background
- Experience in any of the following sectors: banking and finance, telecommunications, FMCG, media, energy and oil industry, manufacturing, healthcare and medicine, tourism, transport, logistics
- Experience in data extraction and/or processing (knowledge of SQL, pandas)
- Meaningful and impactful projects – No business today can thrive without building on their data. We give you a full spectrum of data services and digital solutions to meet your customers’ needs and create value for them.
- Diverse professional challenges – You’ll solve a wide range of business problems while discovering cutting the edge data technologies.
- Full empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you value the possibility of self-development and conference attendance, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & foosball tournament.
- The Leading Data Consulting Agency in Hungary
- One among the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CEE
- Intelligent company of the year 2019
- 150+ employees, no. doubled during the pandemic
- Founded by the pioneers of the data science revolution in Hungary
- Small enough to be personal, large enough to serve large industry leaders
Who we are
We are music lovers, world travelers, foodies, wall climbers, runners, paragliders, literature lovers, video gamers, board gamers, fishermen, cyclists, photographers and all sorts of others… families, singles, happy! You’re sure to find someone you resonate with at the same frequency.