Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company. We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others, analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- English language proficiency in speaking and writing
- Attention to technical details and operations processes
- Proficient at technical analysis and troubleshooting, proactive in finding solutions
- Team player with a positive, friendly, and customer-focused attitude
- Eager to learn and improve
- Agile Methodology knowledge
- Experience with Chef / Puppet / Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Git
Nice to have
- Cloud Technology (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Experience with some of these technologies: ITIL V3, Linux / Unix / AIX and virtualization, NGINX, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL / MariaDB, Terraform, Helm, Grafana, ELK stack
- Working experience with large corporations as a software developer
- Diverse projects: In each assignment there is always something new either on the technical or on the business side that helps you grow.
- Cutting edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help each other to reach the common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually as well, and coordinate work so as it should align with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are team gatherings on a regular schedule where colleagues can share their knowledge, and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who you can turn to with professional issues as well as with personal ones.