Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees and we are constantly thriving with a focus on data analytics and application development projects. Our core management have been working together for more than 20 years in the data field and we started our data consulting business more than 3 years ago. Now with many exciting projects behind us, we built a dedicated team that solves data problems for our customers. We enjoy to cape business demands to transform it valued-added projects, participating in the strategy and enhance business processes, and improve business with data visualisation.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Facilitating clients to explore and understand business problems and create data-driven solutions for them
- Participating in consulting and implementation projects as expert or project manager
- Defining project scope, tasks, creating project plans in line with the client’s needs
- Creating presentations related to proposals, project management or delivery (consulting and implementation as well)
- Translate between business and data/IT actors, monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction on projects
- Identificating relevant business opportunities, and supporting of business development
- Participating in the team’s knowledge and service development processes
- Creating dashboards, participating in related data preparation tasks (if there is such a direction your knowledge)
- Supporting delivery teams from other divisions (analytics engineering, data platform, data science etc.)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
- 2-4 years of professional experience in data-related implementation and development projects, as a consultant or a project manager
- Excellent customer management skills
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Analytical mindset, precision, analysis, and control of more complex topics
- Independent decision-making skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
- Flexibility and humour
- Professional qualification (Business/Economy, Engineering, Statistics or IT).
- Knowledge of presentation (e.g. MS PowerPoint) and/or data visualization (e.g. MS Power BI) tools
WHAT IS GOOD TO HAVE?
- Business consultants (Big4 or top-tier consultants) or large company CxO level support background
- Domain knowledge in any of the following sectors: banking and finance, telecommunications, FMCG, media, energy and oil industry, manufacturing, healthcare and medicine, tourism, transport, logistics
- Knowledge of data management methodologies and/or tools
- Experience in data extraction and/or processing (knowledge of SQL, pandas)
- Experience with digital marketing tools (customer data platforms, Web analytics tools, CRM, affiliate marketing platforms)
- Understanding of data analysis methods, technologies, and their application possibilities (Big Data tools, Machine Learning, data management tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Looker
- Meaningful and impactful projects – No business today can thrive without building on their data. We give you a full spectrum of data services and digital solutions to meet your customers’ needs and create value for them.
- Diverse professional challenges – You’ll solve a wide range of business problems while discovering cutting the edge data technologies.
- Full empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you value the possibility of self- development and conference attendance, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & football tournament.