Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company. We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Managing daily administration tasks
- Keeping financial records up-to-date
- Preparation of statements
- Contributing to the administration of the human resources
- Preparation of tax returns
- Ad hoc tasks
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
- Vocational secondary education (higher degree preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Friendly, smiling, precise and organized employee
- Full empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you value the possibility of self-development and conference attendance, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & foosball tournament.