Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company (founded in 2012). We have 150+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Getting familiar with IT Recruitment processes and the field of IT:
- Practical learning of recruitment processes and methods
- Learning about IT roles
Performing administrative tasks supporting the recruitment process:
- Ensuring the smoothness of the process, supporting the senior employee
- Carrying out administrative tasks related to candidates
- Organizing interviews
Participation in the search for candidates:
- Finding candidates from active and passive sources
- Participation in the preparation and posting of role descriptions
Recruitment Lead support:
- Providing support in connection with additional projects running in parallel with search projects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
- Full-time student status, ideally for another 2 semesters
- Minimum of 20 hours of work per week
- Native Hungarian
- Conversational English
- Interest in the recruitment area
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Accurate and precise work
- Openness to development
- Strong user-level knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
WHAT IS GOOD TO HAVE?
- Relevant (human resources-related) studies
- Practical experience in a similar field
- Meaningful and impactful projects – No business today can thrive without building on their data. We give you a full spectrum of data services and digital solutions to meet your customers’ needs and create value for them.
- Diverse professional challenges – You’ll solve a wide range of business problems while discovering cutting the edge data technologies.
- Full empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you value the possibility of self-development and conference attendance, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & football tournament.