We create business value in a world full of data. In a world where data always begins and ends with people. Trust, transparency and camaraderie are cornerstones of Hiflylabs’ people-centric culture, creating an environment where people can thrive. Being part of Hiflylabs means being part of a journey that strives for both personal and corporate growth.
If you’re someone who have a passion for marketing, content creation & technology, and can thrive in a fun, people-centric company – then you’ve found your place!
Be part of Hiflylabs’ growing marketing team! Make an impact with our amazing data solutions and get the most out of Hiflylabs’ pioneering culture!
What you’ll do
- Define and execute marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Develop and manage different types of content, including English language texts.
- Plan and implement employer branding campaigns
- Event management, including planning and execution of meetups and webinars
- Online marketing communications, such as managing websites and LinkedIn social media profiles.
- Deep, integrated, “shoulder-to-shoulder” collaboration with sales, design, recruiting and data teams
- Track and report the performance of marketing activities
- Agency management
What you’ll get to succeed
- Exciting projects, diverse challenges – While immersing yourself in mind-blowing projects and tasks, you’ll discovere cutting the edge data technologies.
- Empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. We’ll hold your hand if you need, but give you space if you’d like to push your limits. Don't lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; you’ll be the mentee of the Head of Marketing, who follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you want to keep learning and improving, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & foosball tournament.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years relevant experience in marketing
- Written / verbal fluency in English
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Eager to create engaging contents (LinkedIn, web, and blog posts)
- Great communicator and team player
- High energy with a positive “can-do” attitude
Nice to have:
- Native English
- Agency background
- Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro
- The Leading Data Consulting Agency in Hungary
- One among the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CEE
- Intelligent company of the year 2019
- 150 employees, no. doubled during the pandemic
- Founded by the pioneers of the data science revolution in Hungary
- Small enough to be personal, large enough to serve large industry leaders
Who we are
We are music lovers, world travelers, foodies, wall climbers, runners, paragliders, literature lovers, video gamers, board gamers, fishermen, cyclists, photographers and all sorts of others… families, singles, happy! You’re sure to find someone you resonate with at the same frequency.