Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company, founded in 2012. We have 160+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. We have a mix of Hungarian and international clients, including the finance, telecommunication, and energy sectors. Be part of Hiflylabs’ growing team and get the most out of Hiflylabs’ pioneering company culture!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Reception tasks
- Close cooperation with the office manager and the finance department
- Carrying out office procurement administration
- Helping with the daily operation of the office
- Filing and binding of documents
- Welcoming guests arriving in person
- Participation in organizational tasks and coordination of company programs
- Receiving and handling phone calls
- Carrying out financial administration tasks
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
- Good communication skills and proactivity
- Problem solving ability, ingenuity
- Precision, reliability, commitment to quality
- User-level computer skills, mostly in relation to MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Multitasking ability
- Flexibility, quick adoptions to changes
- Vocational secondary education
WHAT IS GOOD TO HAVE?
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Meaningful and impactful projects – No business today can thrive without building on their data. We give you a full spectrum of data services and digital solutions to meet your customers’ needs and create value for them.
- Diverse professional challenges – You’ll solve a wide range of business problems while discovering cutting the edge data technologies.
- Full empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you value the possibility of self-development and conference attendance, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & football tournament.