Hiflylabs is a leading Data Consultancy Agency competency center in Europe with a staff of over 150 experts. With two decades of experience in the Data & Analytics field, Hiflylabs focuses on serving clients both in Europe and North America. We build cloud data platforms and data warehouses, do data analysis and data visualization, apply data science to business problems, and even consult on data management.
We strive to create a work environment that is both challenging and supportive, allowing our employees to grow and excel with our company. We believe that our people are our most valuable assets, and we are committed to invest in their personal and professional development through our mentoring system.
- Hypothesis formulation and testing
- Data exploration and profiling
- Data integrations tasks
- Learning new technologies and methodologies
- Managing projects
- Supporting junior data scientists
- Client facing
- Preparing pre-sales materials and indicative offers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as data scientist
- Proficiency in SQL
- Python experience (knowledge of numpy, pandas sklearn, tensorflow/torch and statistics libraries)
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Familiarity with statistical methods
- Technological affinity and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Fluency in spoken and written English (and Hungarian)
- Ability to understand business problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication and expectation management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Domain knowledge of multiple industries such as banking, telecommunication, logistics, etc.
- Experience in client facing
- Consultative sales experience
- Familiarity with big data and cloud based platforms like Azure and GCP
- Knowledge of Generative AI
- Experience in NLP application development (knowledge of spacy, or other nlp developer tools)
- Experience in image processing (knowledge of OpenCV or other image processing toolbox)
- Experience with neural network based model development
- Empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. We’ll hold your hand if you need it, but give you space if you’d like to push your limits. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla RoadStreet which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how it they works best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you want to keep learning and improving, we are on to a great track! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on comradery, mutual support, and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 160+ open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & foosball tournament.